Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trickster

My body thinks it's a trickster. It wanted to mess with me. Some abdominal pain off and on all day... but nothing else.

I am sick of this. My bre.asts hurt horribly, I mean horribly. They're so sore and full feeling. And I am so nauseous. It's constant too, it doesn't subside. It does however get worse at times... I keep expecting to throw up any minute. It's a cruel joke. It's like my body said, "Let's give her all the symptoms of being pregnant, even though it isn't viable!" Thanks body. How generous of you.

No fever... that's good. I've had a loss of appetite for the last few days though. Not by choice.
Actually, I eat and get full so I stop eating. Then I feel really hungry again not even an hour later.

My body likes messing with me.

My appointment is nice and early in the morning.
I'll be back later to update.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am so sorry you've been stuck with all this wait time. UGH

Hope you get a definitive answer tomorrow. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Penny said...

That's torture. And pure pregnancy symptoms. I hope the doctors are wrong and you aren't going to miscarry. If they're not wrong, I hope this comes to an end immediately.