Monday, March 30, 2009

$170 later...

So, my appointment was mostly useless. Ha ha ha. What did I expect, right?

I've already been tested for clotting factors for the most part, so he only suggested testing two more things. Soooo....

1) My husband and I are having our chr.omos.omes scrutinized. How exciting. Results take like 2-6 weeks. So, waiting waiting waiting. At least insurance is going to cover that... a little.

2) Since I don't normally Ov on my own, we have the Prom.etrium on hand, and I was told to start taking it in... 3 weeks. That seems like a long time, but oh well. I can wait. Once that is underway, and the cycle begins, we do Clomid and schedule my lovely HSG. That's right, I'm finally going to get that stupid thing done (*sigh*) Not that I really want to.

So, while I was going to just let the chips fall where they may this cycle... I am thinking maybe we should go ahead and take preventative measures. That way I can get the HSG over with, and wait until I'm on Clomid to try again (And then I'll know I have a decent Ov, or at least that's the hope.) So annoying.

So, relaxing on the TTC front until mid April I guess... or trying to at least.

What on earth am I going to do with myself until then?

*eta: I will post pictures of the dresses later :)

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I always hated those times when you have to hurry up and wait.

'Murgdan' said...

Argh. Waiting does suck.

G$ said...

Waiting sucks but at the same time, it kind of takes the edge off for a bit too. Enjoy it, get ridiculously flavored/colored condoms.

Celia said...

I think I am a lush, my first thought was "yay you can drink!" God. I miss likker.

Michelle said...

The waiting is always the worst part. Try to keep yourself busy and pamper yourself!

Monica H said...

Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. Your kind words are much appreciated.


Monica