Friday, March 13, 2009

Ouch, ouch, ouch

Well, I sure am glad I was able to get out of work this weekend... again.

I woke up promptly at 8am, why? The vi.co.din wore off, of course. I think I need to get them refilled. I know the contractions are mostly over, but now comes the painful occasional spasming and bruised feeling. Like your uterus has been punched from the inside out, pummeled raw. That's my best way of describing it, I think it's rather effective.

Another day. I didn't cry much yesterday. I think it's because I spent so many hours crying and going through hell yesterday night that I was too exhausted. I wonder if it is going to come today...

Okay... so maybe there's still some contracting going on. Ouch, ouch, ouch...

BTW: Anyone else notice it's Friday the 13th again? We just had a Friday the 13th last month. How odd!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I noticed the Friday the 13th thing two months in a row. Weird, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Oh hun, I'm sorry you have been in such pain. Get that vicodin refilled! And try to stay ahead of the pain. Could you get your doctor to give you some muscle relaxants too? Or something to help you sleep? I'm all for using pharmaceuticals to get through unpleasant or painful things. Toughing it out is not an option. Is your husband taking good care of you?
I know that I keep saying this, but it's just not fair. Hugs.