14dpo and still negative. No surprise there! *sigh*
I have another consolation mocha waiting for me in the morning. Hopefully we'll get this show on the road without issue, and the timing will line up so I can get in for a baseline on Monday. I'd much rather talk to my RE in person about what dose of Femara we'd do, than play phone tag with the nurses. I'm hoping for a quick turn around, no cysts, and 10mg this go around... she might only want to push 7.5mg. I don't trust my body though; it responded to that dose once, but the second time I didn't and we had to piggy back the dose. So, I don't know exactly what we're doing next cycle but hopefully we'll be moving forward with Femara.
Two more months before we go on break until October. Even then, after that we might do one unmonitored cycle but after that it would be... on our own. Which is often a joke, thanks to my stubborn endocrine system. Sooo... it's no wonder I have more hope pinned on next year than this year. But I'm getting ahead of myself, I mean you never know, maybe Femara will do the trick. One can hope?