Thursday, April 25, 2013

Waiting for a new day-

14dpo and still negative. No surprise there! *sigh*

I have another consolation mocha waiting for me in the morning. Hopefully we'll get this show on the road without issue, and the timing will line up so I can get in for a baseline on Monday. I'd much rather talk to my RE in person about what dose of Femara we'd do, than play phone tag with the nurses. I'm hoping for a quick turn around, no cysts, and 10mg this go around... she might only want to push 7.5mg. I don't trust my body though; it responded to that dose once, but the second time I didn't and we had to piggy back the dose. So, I don't know exactly what we're doing next cycle but hopefully we'll be moving forward with Femara.

Two more months before we go on break until October. Even then, after that we might do one unmonitored cycle but after that it would be... on our own. Which is often a joke, thanks to my stubborn endocrine system. Sooo... it's no wonder I have more hope pinned on next year than this year. But I'm getting ahead of myself, I mean you never know, maybe Femara will do the trick. One can hope?

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Sorry for the BFN :( You are like me-always planning three steps ahead. It helps me stay sane. I know your consolation mocha is only tht-a consolation, but I hope it helps dull the ache a little. Lets hope for no mocha next month!

Celia said...

I think I ovulated but Mr and I fell asleep and then James needed me so I think we are also out this month. Unless we had some hang out from the other day. I told Mr. and he was like.. well we are aiming for June anyway. And I thought "right, because I ovulate ALLL THE TIME. We can't fool around either. Who knows when and if I would do it again? It's like waiting for a unicorn to walk by.

AnotherDreamer said...

Shelby, yes definitely like that. It's a coping process, but I feel so much ore grounded having a plan and something to "look forward" to, no matter how obscure!

Celia, LOL about waiting for a unicorn to walk by. Yes, it is like that... stupid PCOS and crap. Hoping you have some hang out anyway and somehow things work out.

Rebecca said...

Wishing it weren't so. Good luck on the next cycle.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry this one's a bust. When actively TTC'in the only thing that picks me up from the BFN cycle is planning for and jumping into the next one.

Glass Case of Emotion said...

I'm so sorry. :( I ditto what iamstacey said above...

Jess
http://alittleblogaboutthebiginfertility.wordpress.com/
http://itsjustaboxofrain.wordpress.com/