Saturday, April 27, 2013

Baseline scheduled!

CD1 came bright and early. So I had to wake up around 8am to put in a call to the clinic, but everything is set for Monday.

The cat isn't doing well, and the antibiotics obviously haven't had a chance to kick in. He hasn't eaten, won't even sniff at wet food, and doesn't seem to have any interest in water. Hopefully he'll perk up by Monday, because otherwise it's back to the vet... and I don't know what we can do. So, we keep waiting and trying to get him to drink/eat.

We went out today to take in the weather, so that was a nice reprieve. I ate too much though. At least I got some exercise from walking?

Ugh. Back on the diet tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Poor kitty. The trees are beautiful. Good luck with the baseline!

Celia said...

I hope your kitty eats. Poor baby. Maybe some iv fluids to perk him up?