I used a dollar store pregnancy test yesterday (8dpo) to confirm that the trigger was out of my system, since it usually is within 8-9 days. It was negative. It did have a bit of line with color later, but that was after the testing limits. For all intents and purposes, I'm going with negative. Even if there's residual left, it should be gone well before I start testing.
I'm going to hold off as long as I can. Ideally I would wait until 13dpo, but there are so many reasons I never manage to do that. For starters, I'm obsessive. I've always gotten positives pretty early. Then there's all my miscarriage factors and the need for immediate intervention. That's a big one. With V, I started spotting and bleeding at 11dpo. Originally, I was going to wait that out. It was our last cycle, and I was done wasting the money. But, then I started spotting and I knew something wasn't right. My body, for whatever reason, begins trying to abort immediately.
I am not a big fan of my body.
For me, I think in the end there is just too much going on. Would starting Lovenox a day or two later doom a pregnancy? Or upping my progesterone later? I don't know, but it's not a risk I'm willing to take either.
I'm going to try and hold off until 12dpo anyway, and hold off on buying any first responses until then too. But, we'll see how that goes.