Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Depleted-


Yesterday's trip to the zoo was amazing, distracting, and good for my soul. The animals were super active, the kids had fun, my friend and I laughed a lot- we had a really good time. I was exhausted when we got home, but I felt better.

Then I got online and had an unexpected pregnancy announcement. I'm happy for her, even if our friendship is awkward and unresolved, but it was bad timing for myself- I should have just stayed offline until I felt up to it.

Then I got a call that my best friend was in the ER for chest pains again. They kept her overnight, and are still running tests. I worry about her, of course.

So, it was a long night. I was just depleted by the end of it. I passed out, and woke up ungodly early with morning insomnia.

A didn't hide the last test. Still BFN this morning.

I am downing a mocha. Screw it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have one for me okay?

Celia said...

I am wondering if I ovulated yesterday, I had some cramping. I guess it makes sense if my last two cycles have been around 40 days to ovulate around now. But really, without the dildo cam, who knows? I guess I'll find out in two weeks. Maybe. FREAKING PCOS.