5wks 5days... just a gestational sac. No yolk sac. It's measuring behind.
There is a spot above the gestational sac that appears to be about the same size, odd shaped, and my RE believes it is a bleed (He also said he does not believe it is another gestational sac.)
He wants me to wait it out and come back in next week, whether I miscarry or not.
I must stay in limbo. This sucks.
At least I got the u/s I wanted, and now have something tangible to hold onto regardless of the outcome. I am thankful for that.
Now, to rest.
This week has sucked big time, and it looks like I am up for another 7 days of suck.