Still spotting a bit. Now there's some pink too... ungh.
This is the worst limbo. The place between a possible viable pregnancy, and another miscarriage.
I don't even know what to do with myself.
I get the second beta results tomorrow morning... I also had them throw a P4 on there too, just in case I have low progesterone.
Now the question; should I answer the phone while at work, or let it go to voicemail. While the anxiety of the results will be killing me, a notification of non-viability will kill me. Should I wait until after work to answer, if I end up needing a prescription for progesterone it may be too late to reach my RE's office to get it sent over to my pharmacy. So I probably should answer. But I'm petrified.
I'm 4 weeks (LMP) today. If I'm even still pregnant.
I made it to 4 weeks 6 days last time.
If I don't end up with a baby this time... I don't know if I can keep doing this.
I may keep trying, but then again... it's been almost two years. I have ovulated a total of 3 times, and gotten pregnant twice. I have had one miscarriage... so far. I've done 6 rounds of Clomid. It's taking it's toll on me. I'm worn out... I'm run down... I am at my ropes end.
Everyone has their own limits. I just don't know mine yet. I don't set anything in stone, and the limit changes all the time... but I'm really starting to question that limit now.
If this pregnancy doesn't work... if I lose this baby... what am I going to do?