Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cycle Limbo

I may, or may not, have ovulated.

I guess I'll find out soon enough. My BBT temp this morning was not 100% accurate because I went to bed super late (Party was fun by the way!), and I woke up an hour and a half early. So, if it's still up tomorrow then I will assume I did ovulate, which would put me at 4 DPO tomorrow. I will get a progesterone draw done at 7 DPO to confirm/deny it.

Of course, this is all iffy, since I am not even sure I did ovulate...

So annoying being stuck in cycle limbo... oh well. I'm just going to not think about it. Or try not to, at the very least.

Blah blah blah.

I guess I will just have to do some homework to take my mind off of the stagnant limbo.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a great time at the party! I hear you I hate limbo!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so excited that you might have ovulated! That would be a great birthday present! I'm glad you had fun at the party.

Penny said...

Ugh. I hate the cycle limbo. I hate the first day of the temp jump because every cycle I wonder, is that a *real* jump, or a fake-out? Ugh! I hope it's real.