Monday, September 15, 2008

Owww

I wish I had a picture of Rock 'em Sock 'em's going at it, I'd so post it right now.

As I have no Rock 'em Sock 'em's laying around, I'll leave it to you to visualize.


I had another long day at work. It is good to take my mind off my problems, but it is a whole other set of crap to worry about. Oh well, it's getting easier. I am actually starting to think I can do this.

Also, I finished the Clomid yesterday. I am taking a laid back approach to this cycle, since I have absolutely no faith in it. This means temping, but no timed intercourse. Oh yeah, I said it. I am saying fuck it. I don't care. It's not like my ovaries are going to wake up anyways. So no "every other day" shit. Not this time. I will when I wanna, that's it.

I just don't care at this point. I am saving money to see an RE.

No comments: