Friday, March 25, 2011

Woot!-

Okay, so I thought I would have to do three injections today but I got away with just one!


The 75iu Gonal-f my RE gave me was in vials, not injection pens. Yay! I was able to just mix all the vials together like I used to for my Bravelle, and I was good to go with one shot. It wouldn't have been bad doing three injections, but it would have been a hassle (and kind of annoying).

Yeah, it's the little things that make me happy.


Also, I forgot how pleasant using Gonal-f is compared to Bravelle.

My Bravelle stung like hell going in, and even afterward. I literally don't feel the Gonal-f at all. Even the needles are smaller than what I was using with Bravelle, so I don't have any issues with that either. Nice!

Granted, I had better luck cycle-wise with the Bravelle... but we'll see how this goes.

8 comments:

Melis.sa said...

WOOT WOOT!!

Mrs Bishop said...

good luck! fingers crossed!

Raising Davis Darlings said...

Did my injection for the first time every today! It wasn't bad at all. I barely felt it. :) Good luck with this cycle.

Celia said...

hot dog! Let's get this partaay started!

St Elsewhere said...

It's funny that we get reduced to how many injections we are on to get happy!

But lady, woot woota woot!

unaffected said...

Yay for drugs!!! Glad you didn't have to do a bunch of shots! :)

SurlyMama said...

Good Luck! I just completed a Bravelle cycle (currently in the 2ww). I had the same problems. Glad I'm not the only one who thought it stung going in. Hopefuly you'll have a good response to Gonal-F and this will be THE cycle.

Kristin said...

Woohooo...sometimes the little victories are the best.