So finally got my E2 levels (CD7), it was up at 496. So they want me to drop my dose to 175iu... I'm pretty freaking apprehensive about that. I don't respond so well to lower doses, and I only had 4 maturing follicles the other day.
Not only that, they inadvertently ran my TSH. Someone accidentally marked it, and it was ran. Seriously. It came back at 4.87, which is high. So I'm supposed to start Synthroid at 50mcg and have my levels retested in a month. Umm, yeah. How about I take it until Thursday, and ask them to re-run it to rule out lab error? If it's that high I DEFINITELY want to get it down, but I want to make sure first. When I had my level ran in 2008 it wasn't elevated, and I believe I had it retested in 2009 with no issues either. I don't understand, and I'm a bit more than apprehensive. I've been assured there was no lab error, and told I can wait to have it retested to start the meds... but I'm going to just go ahead and take it and then ask for a retest.
I am... frustrated.