Again. I know. I seem to do that a lot, don't I? Ugh. This time it's with good reason though.
We already know that we can't do a medicated cycle until October, at the soonest. We were going to try on our own this month, but we decided to skip it altogether. As a matter of fact, I went ahead and started BCPs. There are a lot of reasons for the sudden change of plans, but the biggest factor is that we were presented with an opportunity for an injectable cycle this year when we return. I have a lot more faith in injects, so I'm hoping this works out. In the meantime we're hoping to look into getting some testing done, and see if there's anything else we need to do.
Not to mention I can get things figured out and sorted since there is so much going on this summer anyway. Like my sister's visit, and my friend's wedding, our 10 year anniversary in July (7 years married), and there were so many things I was hoping to do with V. Maybe I'm trying to look at the positives to cope with how things are going, but at this point I'm just happy with whatever works.
Another issue is A's anxiety issues, which have not improved even with medication. Hopefully it's just taking longer to kick in, or he can find another medicine that works better. I'm having trouble coping with it myself. I know he can't help it, and it's hard for him, but it's also hard for me and V too. I just want this to get better, but I know it's not that simple, and that it's going to be an ongoing issue. Anyway, taking a break now may not help things, but it won't hurt. If nothing else, it gives us longer to adjust.
So, that's the plan. If you hear crickets chirping around here, that's why. I'll still post, maybe update a little about V, but there isn't going to be any attempted baby making around here until at least October. Which seems like it's forever away, but really I know it isn't. And we'll be getting in for that consult and everything over the next couple months and trying to get testing, so that will be something to post about, I'm sure.