The new doctor seems much more thorough and competent, to say the least.
She was very receptive to my ideas and information, and actually answered all my questions in the course of our conversation.
As things stand, I have to go get some blood work done. We're doing a re-check of some things, and checking on some others. It's way more than what Dr. BlowsSunshine ever ran.
Pending the results, we may be adding a steroid to my treatment, to suppress DHEAS and Androgens during treatment. Also, she will be adding progesterone to my luteal phase. So, that is good. Better safe than sorry, if you ask me.
She went ahead and did an ultrasound today, and took note of my now cystic ovaries. I swear to you, before all these treatments my ovaries were fairly clear. Now they are horrible looking. She mentioned possibly doing a laproscopy to check everything out and possibly do ovarian drilling. I said nay to that for now, maybe sometime in the future I will try that out. But not interested right now.
We will be going ahead next cycle with my leftover injectable medication. I figure, it needs used, so let's go ahead and use it. After that, if this doesn't work out, we may go ahead with the laproscopy and drilling while we take a break- just because it should be covered by insurance, and I might as well.
We are still thinking about embryo adoption, and are still pretty sure we want to move forward with it. But, we're going to give this a try first.
As I said before, if this doesn't work out, my heart will not break.
So, I might as well give it a try.