Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tests and results-

The test was still pretty positive today, at 13 days past ovulation. Every time I take a test, I expect it to come back negative. I expect the previous ones to be lies, or to have lost this little one, and that's that. Even if I did lose it, I'm sure it wouldn't just turn negative like that... that's just my history borrowing worry.

I got in for my beta today and it went better than expected; it was 260.

Let me put that into perspective:
- At 14dpo with my second pregnancy, my beta was 147.
- At 13dpo with the third pregnancy, my beta was 30.
- At 13dpo with V's pregnancy, my beta was 72. It wasn't even up to 185 until 17dpo.

So... freakishly better than expected.

I go back Friday for another beta, and will hopefully get the results back the same day.

My Lovenox has started to burn more and leave a bit of bruising. I'm still having abdominal discomfort and issues with my ovaries pulling or whatever it is they're doing in there. It's not too bad, but I'm going to try and take it easy just the same.

8 comments:

An Aspiring Mom-To-Be said...

Beautiful beta!

MrsSpock said...

Awesome! That's about where mine was with this pregnancy.

Melis.sa said...

Great number!!! Mine were not that high at all.

Sorry about the lovenox :-/ I had to do it 4 weeks postpartum too. yuck. :)

AnotherDreamer said...

Melissa, I had to do it 6wks PP too... I could not wait to be done with them. It was/is so worth it though :) That's what I keep telling myself!

Chrissie said...

Everything crossed for you!! Congratulations. I know all too well how hard it can be sometimes to feel confident in the early days but this looks great! With my son, my beta at 9dpo was 6.6 and he is perfect. Feet up mama and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that Beta!!! Mine was Zoey was 125 @ 12dpo and 248 @ 14dpo! I am voting girl already, LOL!! I know the beta has absolutely nothing to do with it, but it's still way fun! ;D

Sadie said...

That is a great number! I still think all that abdominal discomfort is a really good sign!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's an awesome beta! Maybe there's TWO!! I'm so, so happy for you guys!!