Monday, October 11, 2010

What would make the week complete?

Two pregnancy announcements- of course.

Recently married co-worker (which was no big shocker, she had a pregnancy book a few months ago- I knew it was coming). But A-s boss also announced that they're expecting their 5th. Lovely. That I did not expect... I kind of thought they were done.

It's good that some people's reproductive ability is still intact, but geesh. Was there something in the water that I missed out on?

Self pity is ugly on me... so, back to my Femara and adoption books! I will be a mother, one way or another... at least, that's what I keep telling myself.

I just really wish I knew when. I'm so tired of waiting... always waiting.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Lots of love and {{{hugs}}} coming your way.

adsf said...

Ew, two announcements in one week. As if just one isn't bad and painful enough.
I'm sick of waiting too. I feel like life is just an endless waiting game.

Melis.sa said...

((HUGS))

when my SIL announced her 3rd pregnancy I was shocked since she told EVERYONE she was done. Liar.

Words Like Swords said...

Ugh. That's pretty much all I've got. I think you're handling it swimmingly. And oh, the waiting... it's the worst :(