Saturday, October 9, 2010

So yeah-

I am very frustrated, but we'll be fine. Money is just flying out the door this week. Plumbing was all backed up, toilet yuckiness was coming up in the basement. Ewwwwwwww! Tree roots were growing into the pipes, making everything get all backed up. Lovely, right? There went a pretty large lump of money.

And then medicine (which insurance didn't cover), ATM errors (still waiting on them to clear that crap up, my deposit money sits in limbo until then), major insurance run around, and other shit... it's just been a crazy week.

I made the best of things last night and had fun with my friends, so that was good.

I think I have two days left of Femara, and I go back in a week to see what's kicking (or what's not). Tick-tock goes the clock.

4 comments:

Celia said...

Dude, I have been meaning to encourage you to sign up for swagbucks. You use it as a search page instead of of google or whatever. It does not make you rich but it a painless way to sock Christmas money away. I have 25 dollars in Amazon.com gift cards already and will probably have 50 total by Christmas. It is WAY better than a fork in the eye. If you are interested, I will invite you and give you a couple more details.

I hate spending money on stuff like that. We will probably be spending all of Mister's Christmas bonus on medical bills.

Melis.sa said...

gah! Everything at once!

Glad to hear you made the best of it while hanging out with friends though!!

Come on ovaries!!

..al said...

It is hard to see money disappear in some abyss, it takes harder to bring any home!

Hope you keep on having fun and all...

Good Luck!

janis said...

oh, creeps! I'm sorry for all those crap, and hope things are looking much better by now... ((hugs))