Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No offense-

My doctor walked into our room this morning and said something like, "No offense, but I'm ready to never see you guys again."

The feeling is mutual, although I will miss her. She is one awesome doctor.

No cysts, and we're doing 7.5mg Femara this cycle. We'll see how that goes.

She said she might have enough Bravelle saved up for me next month to do an injectable cycle... if she does, we plan to take her up on that. If not... we have all month to figure out what we're going to do instead, so I'm trying not to worry too much about it right now. Thinking about things, but not letting it get too consuming.

6 comments:

Melis.sa said...

I hope you get to quit seeing her soon!!

unaffected said...

Yay for no cysts! I hope you don't have to see her anymore after this cycle! :)

Anonymous said...

It would be so nice to say goodbye and move on.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are cyst free! Your RE sounds amazing. I hope that you can say goodbye to her soon.

janis said...

It aches my heart for how long, hard and convoluted your journey has been!! ((hugs)) I hope something good pans out SOON, I am sending you all my positive vibes! Hang in there! xo

..al said...

No cysts....good!

Cycling again...harrumph.

I hope you guys really don't have to see each other again...