Thursday, July 12, 2012

Our 6th anniversary-

Nine years ago my husband and I became a couple, and six years ago I became his wife. I really don't know where the time went, but it honestly feel like we've always been together. Like he's always been a part of me, and I a part of him.

This year we went on a picnic out at the spot where we got married. I wanted to go last year, but since I was still under restrictions from our rocky pregnancy we were unable to. We took V to the playground while we were there, across from the pine trees we were married under.

It was such a joy to have him there, after spending so many years together wondering if we were ever going to have a child at all. He was cracking us up, and it was a beautiful day.

9 comments:

KC said...

Happy anniversary, what a lovely tradition.

Lissie said...

Congrats!!!

Melis.sa said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! :)

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Congrats! And that photo is adorable!

St Elsewhere said...

Happy Anniversary...so glad for V to be there with you this year....

unaffected said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And I love the pic of V :)

Celia said...

Happy Anniversary! We are always so thankful for Peter and Jamie, our cup is overflowing.

Stinky said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr Dreamer!

loribeth said...

Congratulations -- what a nice way to celebrate! : )