Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Well, this appointment went a little better I guess, I wasn't expecting that. My ovaries are trying to respond to the 200mg, we've got a 16 and 14 on the right and a 12 on the left- I should be triggering on Thursday, I have another ultrasound scheduled to double check things, but it's optional.

No word yet on if we will do IUI, it would set us back this month since our dryer just suddenly broke (waiting to see if it can be repaired or needs replaced, grrr) and I don't know if it's worth it anyway. I left the option out there for my husband, and we'll decide depending on how things go this week.

More waiting-


MrsSpock said...

That sounds promising!

Adventures in Baby Waiting said...

Great follie sizes! I am so sorry your dryer crapped out. RATS! I hate it when life gets in the way of other decisions. I am thinking of you. Hang in there, can't wait for updates!

CeCe said...

Good luck! The response does sound promising.

Michelle said...

Sounds like good news to me. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

WiseGuy said...

I hate appliances giving away to a creaking-halt. Very inconvenient and expensive.

The numbers look good. Hoping this train goes to the right station.