Sunday, May 23, 2010

Distractions-

My cats think the couch is a jungle gym this morning, and it is getting scary. I think one of these times they aren't going to land on the couch, but rather my shoulder or face... and with how hard they are jumping, I think that would hurt. A lot.

Every morning it's like this. I think they have a secret cat nip stash somewhere...

Been trying to stay distracted, working fairly well this weekend I think. We got the new dryer yesterday (yes!), and some of my good friends came over- we got our asses kicked in Ban.dHe.ro. Then we spent the rest of the night working on character sheets for a role playing game... yeah, we're that dorky. And we like it that way. It was a lot of fun.

Today we have to go to A-'s youngest sister's high school graduation. And after that? Well, I need to take a nap because I have to work tonight... all night long. Blah.

Still haven't decided when exactly I will be testing. I did check that the trigger is out today, and it was. So... we know that at least. So it's 9 days past the trigger today. I think I am either 8 or 9dpo... thinking I am 9dpo based on the ovulation pain I had. It's hard to tell though. My doctor told me to test on Friday or Saturday... because that would be around 14dpo. But can I wait that long? hahaha, no. I would like to know if I should stop my progesterone before that, and I would like to know if I should be expecting my period too, that way I am not taken by surprise. I'm a POAS addict, what can I say? I don't get to test very often, so save me the lecture about waiting to test. I've only gotten to test like 6 times in 3 years... let me have this. This makes my 7th ovulation since we started trying to conceive. Let me pee my heart out, okay? I might not ever get to do this again- because honestly, I don't know when or if I'll ever make another damn egg. I don't have that luxury.

So... yeah. I am off to distract myself some more.

1 comment:

Melis.sa said...

I love your blog, and what you have to say. in the past three years i've ovulated 4 times, once on my own, so i can totally relate to wanting to POAS as often as possible.

I hope you get two strong lines in a few days!!