So I called about trying Fem.ara.
As well as to touch base about this cycle...
They are ever so helpful.
First, he does know about Fe.mar.a. However, his office doesn't prescribe it. They're concerned about it's risk of birth defects. So, the nurse said she would talk to him about it, but did not think it was an option.
As for this cycle, they want me to get a progesterone draw done next week to see if maybe I ovulated and it just didn't show on temps or OPKs... uhhh, okay. I think that is a huge waste of my money, but sure. In 12 months my BBT has never been wrong... I know it's wonky from the vitamin D, but I doubt it's that wonky.
If I don't ovulate by next week, and I'm still having issues with my ovaries, they then want me to come in and get an ultrasound to check it out. Sure, whatever.
At this point, after the progesterone draw and an ultrasound, then they will be willing to discuss for me what we should do next cycle.
I don't think there will be a next cycle.
One, I could try Clomid again... it did work well last time.
Or two, I could try injectables... oh, no. Wait, I can't do that. I spent most of my injectable funds on other medical bills. Go figure.
It looks like I am heading towards completion.
I may try an injectable cycle at the end of summer, but I sure ain't trying it anytime soon.
Or I could just say forget it all and move on to adoption like I was planning to.
But the issue is, what am I doing while I wait to start adoption. Going au naturale, something minor like more clom.id or soy, just losing weight and focusing on myself... maybe even, dare I say it, birth control pills.
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.