Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stillbirth Awareness and Research Act.

It's almost October 15th. National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.

I want to promote supporting the H.R. 5979 Stillbirth Awareness and Research Act. I wish that there could be some answers, I wish there'd be some recognition.

Tomorrow I am lighting a candle for all the lost ones. Will you join me?

I will be remembering my sister's daughter Amariah, stillborn at 42 weeks.

I will be remembering my aunt Sandy. My grandmother lost her to stillbirth.

I will be remembering my would have been siblings, one who passed away to miscarriage, another as an abortion.

I will be remembering my aunt's child that she lost to still birth many, many, years ago.

I will be remembering my friend's 5 lost children, all miscarried far to soon.

I will be remembering my loss, my Sebastian. Who was so long in the making, and so short in staying with me. He barely touched my life, but he touched it in an irrevocable way.

I will be remembering all my online friends lost ones, I will be thinking of all of us. Our pain, our loss, our quiet suffering. Our beautiful children.

Please remember with me.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I'll be there lighting a candle with you (virtually, of course).