Monday, October 20, 2008

Damn it

Photobucket

I have stupid ovaries.

So, it's CD14. Clomid 150mg, CD3-7. Sounds like a winner?

Wrong.

I have two follicles on the left... 6mm and 7mm.
I have two follicles on the right.. 7mm and 8mm.

Fuck.

I do not think this is the cycle after all.
I go back in Friday to see if they're grown any.

Fuck.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

If this doesn't work I'll have to take a break to save up money.

Why the hell does an u/s appt. cost $360 anyways?
It took a whole fucking 5 minutes, and we got to see my right ovary and sorta the left (It was elusive. He could barely find it.)

I want to go back to bed.
I hate my body. It's so stupid.

Edited to add: It can make a pretty lining though, a nice solid 10mm. Go you Ms. Uterus.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I am so sorry. It seems like my ovaries do that to me every other month. I'll be praying for bigger follies on Friday.

Shelby said...

Damn ovaries. I hope your follies super-speed through.

Lorraine said...

That is EXACTLY what my lazy-ass ovaries do - and my lining is always fabulous.

Maybe they'll surprise you and have a crazy growth spurt? I'll add you to my wishing efforts, since mine have to grow by Thursday...

Penny said...

Damnit. Well, maybe it's just that clomid isn't for you. I'm sorry.

Dora said...

I'm sorry. Welcome to the good uterus, crappy ovary club. BTW, my leftie like to hide, too.

Penny may be right, although it's good that you have a thick lining on clomid, you might need FSH. Have you tried letrozole?

Also, you're not out of the game this cycle yet. It's only Tuesday. I'm hoping for you!