I am at an impasse again.
I am sick, stressed out, so tired.
I'm probably going to be sick for about 2 weeks, since that seems to be how long the common cold takes to leave my system. A- is getting his abscessed tooth removed on Friday. And cycle day one is nearly upon us, I'm sure it will finally be here soon. I'm spotting finally.
And since neither A- or I are going to be in the baby making mood for at least a week to two weeks... I don't see the point in giving the Clomid a go this month. So I decided to wait until January to try it again.
However, I am going to give Soy a try this month. What do I have to lose? It will at least make me feel like I'm doing something, instead of sitting around doing nothing. Besides, I've been curious about it.
Another issue... A-'s dental surgery might not be covered by his insurance... because they're big jerk-faces. It's a long aggravating story, and I don't feel like going into it right now. Anyways... there goes $500 of our injectable funds. So much for that.
Maybe I can still save up the money by summer, but I'm starting to think about maybe trying to get a home loan instead... I would like to move someplace better. Someplace I can relax, somewhere in the country. I hate living so close to my neighbors, I hate this house, I hate all the memories that are building here.
But then I'd have to wait longer to try injectables.
I've got a lot on my plate right now. My EDD for my loss is approaching, my birthday, another wasted cycle, stupid Holidays, a new year, being sick, A-'s surgery to remove that darn tooth... I'm all discombobulated.