Friday, December 27, 2013

Two years old!

V turns two today. It's a little surreal. I mean it's believable, but where did the time go? I don't know, but it's awesome. He is definitely my rainbow after the storm, my little dream come true.

It's been such a busy week, with Christmas and birthday preparations. I have to make cupcakes for his party tonight, get everything together, and figure out a few last minute details. I also have a cold so I don't feel like moving, I've been sick since the 23rd but feel a little better today... in some ways. Right now the kid is in gift overload and he's still not done. It's chaos. But it's good.

I get all sentimental when I think of his existence, his conception, his time within me, his birth... I spent so long just hoping to get there, and then the moment (while things did not go as planned and it was scary) was still his, and it was the most wonderful moment. My little mischief maker, charmer, dreamer, and lucky star. I love him so much.

I'm also 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant today, hopefully with two viable and healthy babes. Our appointment is Monday so I can't wait for that, I am getting anxious. I had another nightmare last night, which seems to happen as we get this close to an appointment. Hopefully nothing happens and all is well though.

6 comments:

blueeyedtawni said...

A special happy birthday to your V and sticky vibes to the lil ones .
Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday :)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

WOW he's two!!! That is crazy! It does feel like he shouldn't be that old already. It goes by quick, momma. When I think about Zoey turning 4 in March, it makes me want to cry. Welcome to the 2nd trimester! Well, some people say week 13 starts the 2nd, but whatever, haha! Still, yay!!

Melis.sa said...

Happy birthday to V! Woot for 12 weeks!! I always had nightmares throughout my pregnancies (except for M's for some reason). I hope your appointment goes beautifully on Monday and that you're feeling better soon!

Rebecca said...

I hear you about the nightmares. 10 weeks tomorrow. Happy Birthday V!

loribeth said...

Happy birthday to V!! & have I congratulated you yet on your new pregnancy? You are all in my thoughts.

Celia said...

I am excited for you all, I hope this year is just as wonderful.