Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nightmares

I had three hours of sleep last night. I woke up early to get my liver ultrasound. Then I went to work. Then I went to my friend's house to visit her and to meet her baby. While I was there I get a call from the new doctor's office. Turns out the lab messed up my blood work, as well as many other people's blood work. I have to redo the blood work tomorrow. Great. Then I came home, and clonked out.

And of course, while I was catching up on Zz's, I had a nightmare. I dreamt I was pregnant again, and I was having another miscarriage. And the doctor's were incompetent.

Yeah, thanks subconscious. I really needed that today.

Appt. on Tuesday to go over everything with my doctor. I finished my Clomid tonight. Good thing too, I wasn't sure I'd be able to take 4 a night for much longer! Those stupid little pills always get stuck on my tongue, and they're so nasty! Ungh. Just... ungh.

So now we wait.
Of course, we're always waiting. That's nothing new.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sorry about the mix up hun and having to get your tests done again.

Nightmares suck.

Now you go and love your hubby all the time lol, clomid is over now it is baby dancing time.