Friday, April 29, 2016

In which I became an urban legend

After the twins something clicked in my body. I began cycling on my own, almost predictably even, but of course there were off months and because of that... things happened. I was late, then I was later, and later, then... umm, I was pregnant.

Yeah. That happened.

It still doesn't feel real.

I waited to see if I would miscarry, diligently taking my medicine through the disbelief... but things have seemingly went smoothly. My bruising has been spectacular though.



I'm 8 weeks now. We had an ultrasound earlier this week... I saw the  heartbeat, everything seems to be growing on track.

I'm still processing it all. I really can't even begin to wrap my head around this.


13 comments:

MrsSpock said...

Holy shitballs! It happened to me too. It was so hard to believe it happened on its own that I was sure Fertility Friend was broken.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Congratulations! It's the craziest thing, isn't it, to find yourself unexpectedly pregnant after infertility! Wishing you a healthy baby, easy pregnancy, and the energy for a 4th little one!

Lissie said...

Wow! Urban legend indeed. Congrats! I will be thinking happy thoughts for you.

St Elsewhere said...

You have got to be kidding me!!

Congratulations and Celebrations! November baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! I wish you the best of health for the remainder.

JEN said...

This happened to me twice!!!

Thrilled for you!

blueeyedtawni said...

That is awesome!!!!!Many many congrats and blessings! :)

Words Like Swords said...

Congratulations! That happened to me after IVF! Everything went perfectly and I'm praying it does for you as well!

Melis.sa said...

It happened to me too. Congratulations!! Wishing you an easy pregnancy and delivery 😀

Heather said...

That happened to me after my IVF baby. Congratulations!!!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Wow! Congrats! I just caught up on your blog, glad to hear everyone is doing well and hope you get caught up on some rest!

Dora said...

OMG!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how are things going? I've been wondering how you are doing. I hope that you are feeling good and that the baby is healthy and growing beautifully.