Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Life in Transition

A lot of things have happened since I last posted. A got a new job, we moved to another state, and the kids have grown so much. We had to switch everything, it was such a long process.

I am exhausted all the time, it's just a state of being. I've been struggling with my depression, as a result my medication has been increased twice now. It's better than it was though, I am managing alright most days. Miraculously, now that I don't need it, my body has begun cycling on it's own. At least I don't needs medicine to induce I suppose. It would have been nice if I could have gotten it to do this 8 years ago though.

The twins are walking and talking, interacting, collaborating, and keeping me on my toes. We are still nursing, usually twice a day. They also eat solid foods like beasts. V is turning 4 this month, and I still can't process that. We're still having a lot of issues with him; we have good days and bad days. I'm hoping that we can get him into a preschool at some point here, I think it will do him good.

All that to say, we're alive and we're okay. Life is in transition, and it's a process.

Here's to hoping everyone has a peaceful holiday. Best wishes.

4 comments:

MrsSpock said...

A big move and three littles to manage must be hard. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot of huge changes! Thanks for the update. Your kids are adorable! I am right there with you on the exhaustion and three kids thing. They are wonderful and amazing, but I'm wrecked emotionally and mentally. Hang in there. It has to get easier, right?

St Elsewhere said...

I have been following you on FB, so I knew about the move and new job, but did not know about your Depression.

Whatever it is, I want you to take care of yourself.

It is so funny. I am not trying but almost every cycle, I do sit up and notice when I ovulated.

loribeth said...

Always good to see a new post from you -- especially one with illustrations. ;) (Your kids are so cute!) You've had a lot on your plate... be kind to yourself! (((hugs)))