Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Late update from MFM-

My appointment with maternal fetal medicine went pretty well. Both babies were facing my back, so they weren't the most cooperative, but they looked good. A flipped head up, and B flipped so it's head it on the right (not left anymore where it's been forever) so they have their little heads together, rather than just their feet. I think the flipping explains the breathing issues I had that day, with the baby lump I saw, and all that flipping, it would have compressed my lungs.

Anyway, at 27 weeks Baby A measured in at 2lbs and 12oz, and Baby B measure in at 2lbs and 10oz. A's abdomen was larger than before, where it had been measuring about a week ahead it's suddenly measuring two weeks ahead, so MFM is a little concerned about gestational diabetes. It could have just been part of a growth spurt, but who knows. They aren't worried enough that they want me to come in sooner, and I have my glucose tolerance test on the 22nd so I suppose we'll just go from there.

Thursday marks 28 weeks. I am absolutely exhausted, but every day we get a little closer.

5 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

I hope that the rise in AC is only a case of growth spurt. 28 weeks is a good milestone to be reaching.

I hope you pass your glucose tolerance test.

Melis.sa said...

Great news!!

Jessi Wallace | LifeAbundant-Blog.com said...

You are trucking along nicely!! I love these updates ~ makes me happy to see everything going SO well after all you've been through.

Rebecca said...

So glad things are going well with you.

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)