Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Late update from MFM-

My appointment with maternal fetal medicine went pretty well. Both babies were facing my back, so they weren't the most cooperative, but they looked good. A flipped head up, and B flipped so it's head it on the right (not left anymore where it's been forever) so they have their little heads together, rather than just their feet. I think the flipping explains the breathing issues I had that day, with the baby lump I saw, and all that flipping, it would have compressed my lungs.

Anyway, at 27 weeks Baby A measured in at 2lbs and 12oz, and Baby B measure in at 2lbs and 10oz. A's abdomen was larger than before, where it had been measuring about a week ahead it's suddenly measuring two weeks ahead, so MFM is a little concerned about gestational diabetes. It could have just been part of a growth spurt, but who knows. They aren't worried enough that they want me to come in sooner, and I have my glucose tolerance test on the 22nd so I suppose we'll just go from there.

Thursday marks 28 weeks. I am absolutely exhausted, but every day we get a little closer.

5 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

I hope that the rise in AC is only a case of growth spurt. 28 weeks is a good milestone to be reaching.

I hope you pass your glucose tolerance test.

Melis.sa said...

Great news!!

Jessi Wallace | LifeAbundant-Blog.com said...

You are trucking along nicely!! I love these updates ~ makes me happy to see everything going SO well after all you've been through.

Rebecca said...

So glad things are going well with you.

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)