Sunday, May 3, 2015

10 months out

We've survived 10 months now. It's hard to believe that they'll be a year in just two months.

G got the first tooth amongst them, we are standing strong as one between them. They are both crawling and cruising all over the place. J is a mountain climber and scales anything and everything. They are still nursing a lot, and eating a lot more solids. They continue to be two completely different children, J dancing and G drumming. J follows V, and G follows J. The girls wrestle a lot now, and it's scary yet adorable.

Things for me have been... rough. I have bad mommy thumb (De Quervain Syndrome). It's gotten increasingly painful, despite using a splint and Ibuprofen around the clock. I am scheduled to get steroid injections in my wrist, but the soonest I could get in was weeks from now. For now... dealing with it as best I can.

I also had to go back on anti-depressants. Things haven't gotten better and while normally I can weather my "funks" alright... I've been struggling a lot. It will take time for the medicine to kick in, but hopefully after it does I'll see some improvement.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hoping that things will get better soon.

Jessi Wallace | LifeAbundant-Blog.com said...

I'm so behind on my reading. Good grief. So, the girls are SUPER CUTE! Oh my goodness, I love them! I'm so sorry you had to go back on the anti-depressants. I hope they work for you and that you feel some relief soon.