Sunday, January 25, 2015

Update-

They had the meeting and A's job is safe "for now." They decided to keep his department, but for how long... we are really sick of the job uncertainty of late, I can tell you that. A will continue looking for another job, but for now things should be okay. I am still going to tread water like they're not. I just don't trust the company he works for.

I still need to get into the doctor and get myself taken care of at some point here.

The kids are a hand full. ADORABLE ENERGETIC HANDS FULL. I love them. I'm tired. The girls are both scooting backwards, going in circles, and starting to prop up onto hands/knees. They steal thing from each other a lot more. J is devouring solids, G still thinks that anything other than the b.oob is blasphemy. V likes to tell me, "NO," and "Go away!" He is 3 going on 13. His vocabulary is exploding, we have some interesting conversations (mostly about dinosaurs and alligators).


My birthday is Friday. Still not really feeling it. We are planning on going out to lunch, then later dinner at a specific kids' play place restaurant. I went there as a kid, and for many years now I have joked about going there for my 30th birthday... I have been told that I have to go now. I'm sure V will love it, hopefully I will too.

Some day soon I will have a real post. I hope. I started a lot of posts and abandoned them in the past couple months. I would love to start blogging about other things, it's just hard right now.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

They are both so cute. Little E doesn't scoot backwards yet or even crawl. She has dropped into the position to crawl and she does walk in a person's hands if held but that is all so far. But I guess that isn't so bad for 6 months. She is on her own learning curve.